Project Leadership: Grant County, Indiana

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thankful to be here


Hey I am Katie Harvey an intern for Project Leadership. I am in my second week here and am loving it! The staff and office atmosphere are so positive and fun. It has been so wonderful getting to know the organization and its mission and goals for the community. I would love to be able to meet every mentee and mentor and hear their stories but I know thats not possible since we have almost 200 matches! Wow!

That is why we have created this blog. We want to hear from you. How has Project Leadership or being a 21st Century Scholar impacted your life? What have you learned from your time with your mentor/mentee? What is your favorite memory from being in the program?

I hope you will use this as a space to share your thoughts and stories. This blog will also serve as a place for members of the community to get a deeper look at Project Leadership. On June 1st we will begin the Pepsi Refresh Campaign for $250K and will be updating the blog often to encourage everyone to vote. This is a huge opportunity for the program so we will need your help as well!

enjoying my time,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment