Project Leadership: Grant County, Indiana

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thanks, Benji.

My mentor is Benji, and he’s outstanding because he’s always there for me. He
always made it a priority to meet with me: he took me to Steak ‘n Shake, we talked about grades, how I was doing with friends, and he helped me with sports. In addition to that if for some reason one of us couldn’t make it, we reschedule the meeting, and that made me feel like I could really rely on him. Another reason my mentor is outstanding is because I trust him. He would give me his honest opinion. If I was doing something the hard way, he would give me an easier way to do it. I trust him because he encouraged me in everything. Along with everything else, he also helped me work on my portfolio: he gave me ideas on how to put it together, he helped me revise it, and he took me to print it at Staples. That’s why my mentor should receive the Mentor of the Year award.


Submitted by Mentee Santos.

No comments:

Post a Comment