Project Leadership: Grant County, Indiana

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanks, Marylyn.

Everyday this week we are going to be posting a nomination that has been submitted by Project Leadership mentees and mentors for Outstanding Mentor/Mentee of the Year Award.

This comes from mentee Latesha nominating her mentor, Marylyn:

She is the most wonderful person to me. She has been the blessing in my life this year. She has been there for me and has made me happy in every single way and that’s the biggest gift of all. I don't look to her as a mentor she is more like my sister. And she encourages me to do better but also strive for excellence. She seems to know when I am going through something and just like an angel she wraps her loving arms around me and saves me from my hurt and pain. So if anyone deserves an award for outstanding mentor it would be Marylyn and even if she doesn’t get it she still is the most wonderful, beautiful, amazing, blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment